Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 40/Sri Lanka I’m looking for a Mistress for a long-term live-in relationship.

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nadun
      Participant

I want to care about my Mistress. I want give her the decision taking power over my life (FLR). I want to comfort her. I want to spoil her. I want to protect her.

The live-in relationship I’m looking for would look to others like a normal everyday relationship, but in private she would dominate me sexually. I will also be happy to serve my Mistress in all sorts of household tasks. I am financially secure and able to contribute financially to the relationship. I own a media company.

It can be difficult for people from Sri Lanka to get visas to many parts of the world, but if I meet a Mistress online, I would be happy to help pay her costs to travel here and I would love to host her visit so we can get to know each other properly, and to relocate to be with her in her country or in my country if we became fully Mistress and slave.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.