Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 64/Goddess, FREE slave is YOURS/SouthEast

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey Goddess do YOU want an FLR? Here’s YOUR CHANCE, NOW……
      REPLY today, YOU can “own your very own man” to “Dominate, and “Humiliate” by TONIGHT…!!! This slave is one loyal, and motivated personal “body servant”…. just for YOU……Click and REPLY to this message, and YOU could have your very own slave to change your life overnight….Maybe YOU’ve never experienced “Owning a Man”…..but he will serve YOU with obedience, and listen when YOU talk, this slave will always smile and be happy, despite itself…This slave is older (64yo), had a great life, so now, slave will DEDICATE 100% of his time and attention, to YOU….to obeying YOU, and promoting your success. Each month your slave will pay YOU “RENT” or “Bills”, to boost your finances, and all while cleaning your house, and worshipping YOU orally, ie Cunnilingus…….slave loves Cunnilingus and ass worship. And slave will relocate to YOU….and willing to be Cuckolded in chastity, and to be a help when YOU Date. WHY? Because your slave only cares about your sexual happiness, not his… he wants YOU to have as much sex as you desire…and will be eager when YOU come home… This slave loves HUMILIATION….SO, GIVE HIM A HARD TIME, HE LOVES TO SUFFER PUNISHMENT, and WHIPPINGS, OF YOUR CHOICE….etc…
      It’s all about persuading YOU to believe YOU DESERVE BEING A SUPERIOR FEMALE GODDESS….AND YOUR NEW FREEDOM. slave worships YOU at a shrine he made of YOUR likeness. Please, pleeeease, i need YOU to Reply to this message, this slave wants to come serve YOU….SOON….!!

Dominantfem
      Participant

Shame that you’re seeking something more of a slave situation than a willing submissive

MissMaya
      Participant

I am seeking a slave to relocate to my place. No oral service, forget about touching me. I need service slave to work.

goddessgardens
      Participant

Hello email me at lolabunnysorbet@mail.com for more information about goddess shrine building and female superiority that is exactly what this ad is about

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.