Home Forums Female Led Relationships Liquor and Drinking

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bobbie
      Participant

Drinking was one of the behaviors which my Wife objected to, and early on (actually when we were first dating) She has encouraged me to be moderate or forego alcohol completely.
      When we formalized our FLR, Her rule was no drinking without permission. This means that at family celebrations, parties, and social events, She’ll decide if i can have a drink (usually just one) and otherwise, for me, drinking isn’t allowed.
      i’m curious to hear from other husbands and Wives what rules they have about alcohol. i was never a big drinker and only ever consumed beer or wine, no hard liquor…so my rule hasn’r really meant a big adjustment.
      my Wife drinks white wine often, and i always have a few bottles in the refrigerator for Her and Her friends.

Antony
      Participant

I’m not a husband or wife, but I am a male with something of an issue with alcohol. I binge drink, largely because alcohol is a significant part of my social scene, and it’s easy to keep going once you start drinking. I need discipline and invariably when I see a professional disciplinarian it’s for a matter related to alcohol. Not necessarily anything serious, but I feel some guilt if I find I’m waking up too often with a hangover. If I did form a relationship with a lady kind enough to discipline me, spanking for excess alcohol consumption may well be part of it.

Bobbie
      Participant

Wow, Antony!…i can’t think of anything worse than being spanked while being hung over! Maybe mouth-soaping too. i had developed some bad habits, such as drinking and masturbating (not both at once LOL) that i now understand were counterproductive in my personal development and career, and i’m grateful to my Wife for Her level of control.

Antony
      Participant

A strict lady wouldn’t spank or mouth soap a hungover man would they? Have they not heard of the Geneva Convention?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.