Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 27M Ireland – Looking for FLR in Ireland/Europe

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ireland
      Participant

Hi. I am looking for a female led relationship. I am looking for someone to cherish and please to the best of my abilities.

This can be in many forms, including service oriented submission. Of course, we can decide how it will work the best for you.

I love the idea of satisfying my partner, ensuring she is relieved from all the stress from her daily life and having more free time where she can enjoy the activities she likes.

I would try to anticipate your needs and wants, offer advice when asked and communicate together about anything.

I am 27 years old, blue eyes, brown hair, average body. I am university educated working with taxes.

I live in Ireland.

After contemplating a lot lately, I decided that I would be open to relocation but only as part of Europe. It’s the best, especially that it is easier to meet during dating process.
      First preference is United Kingdom due to proximity, followed by German speaking countries as I speak some if it!

Please don’t contact me if you are outside Europe. I fear this will just be an online thing. Sorry 🙁

Drop me a message! I hope I will hear of you soon!

Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Ireland.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Ireland.
      Vltheeo
      Participant

Hi Ireland, are you still seeking a Queen?

Ireland
        Participant

Hi Vltheeo! Yes, I still am!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.