Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 48 / Man in Nashville TN area looking for FLR and a Queen to serve

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeS8240
      Participant

Hi I am looking for a great woman to be my Queen in a FLR relationship. I am fun successful and ready to have a Queen to share it with and have her be my world. In the bedroom I have always been submissive and am into many things in the femdom world
      Come and get me my Queen

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello dear, How are you doing over there???It Really Nice to hear from you, Hope all is well with you, Mistress is here seeking that Lovely Man , someone who is ready for Hook-up if you have interest you can reply me back or send me your email address to start with.

Mistress

MikeS8240
      Participant

Hi Kendra, thank you for your email. I appreciate your response. I would like to know where you are and what are interested in I am not sure when you say hook up but you have me interested. Here is an email to contact me and we’ll see how it goes from there. Sands4thor@yahoo.com. If you email me I will send you a pic and tell you more about me and what I’m looking for. Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a burning desire to explore vigorously with a sub or two however the case may be I want to build a dynamic relationship with proposed Slave/ submissive that it’s almost like a marriage. I have no preference just be independent and loyal to a fault

MikeS8240
      Participant

Hello Goddess thank you for your message. I would love to hear what dynamic relationship you have in mind. Let me know where you are and how you would like us to contact further. Thank you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      My name is Jennifer, 39 years old and single. I live in Atlanta Georgia, USA alone with my dog, and am also a painter. It will be of great thing to continue this conversation.
      Kisses
      Jennifer.

Lady Elena
      Participant

see this like you have won a lotto. I am 53 and also live in Nashville TN. Belle Meade to be precised. I have a dominant, kinky, sensual personality that I am ready to explore. Hoping to find an open-minded, relationship oriented person.

I want a man who is willing to submit himself to my erotic dominance. You must show eagerness and willingness to create passion that is enough to awaken my mind as well as spark that important physical chemistry.

MikeS8240
      Participant

Hello Mistress Elena, thank you so much for contacting me I’m very glad you found me on here. I would definitely be interested in talking more and hopefully meeting you but I will definitely show you my eagerness passion and obedience once I know you are real. All I’ve found in my search so far are fakes and scammers. So I will cautiously hope you are real
      Thank you Mike

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.