Home Forums Female Led Relationships New FLR couple discipline struggle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BiBi
      Participant

We have just started converting our marriage to a full FLR… My first discipline session was a few days ago and, well, I found it impossible to not move out of the way during the spanking (she used a hairbrush). We have always played around with spanking sexually, but she wanted to ensure this had impact since it was not play, and I just could not control my body… any other couples out there dealt with this?

henpecked
      Participant

My wife will use a crop on my ass when she is in the mood. It’s not for discipline. It’s something I request. Yes I find it very hard not to move especially when she does consecutive swats quickly. If moving is a problem maybe you should request being restrained in something like a spreader bar. Then you won’t move.

Antony
      Participant

I think a second spanking is probably in order here. A hairbrush spanking is supposed to hurt and if the guy has the option of moving out of the way he’ll probably exercise it. Some simple rules if the spanking is over the knee. Hands on the floor, toes on the floor, bottom remains still.

Bobbie
      Participant

Picture this positioning as I describe: your Queen puts you over Her left knee with your head toward Her left, your legs will be dangling inthe opposite direction and She can place Her right leg overlapping your legs so you can’t kick or move them. She can then hold your right wrist and bend your arm behind your back in a hammerlock. Your left arm will be imobilized against Her torso.
      This is a pretty much standard position for spankings and if She holds you this way it should be difficult for you to dodge Her hairbrush smacks.
      It’s also nice because She is holding you close and there is lots of contact between you two, because the alternative could be something like being restrained on some sort of spanking bench.

BiBi
        Participant

She did this today, it worked pretty well, I struggled a lot and she assigned me paddle swats with our big heavy paddle for that. I cried for the first time, so I suppose it worked. 🙁

I noticed you are feminized, she has mentioned the same with me. For now I am required to wear panties under my clothing at all times. I like it, but am always worried someone might notice.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by BiBi.
      melvinepunymeier
      Participant

I agree with Antony that moving out of the way is not an option, so another and harder spanking should be given. Bobbie is right with the standard position which means it is hard to move out of the way.

Bobbie
      Participant

Bibi, i’m really glad you and your Wife tried the position (and glad you figured it out from my description) the more She does this the better She’ll be able to limit your movement. It’s worth mentioning again that a real plus is that She is holding you close and the intensity of physical contact brings home the interpersonal feelings of trust and love between you both.

Bobbie
      Participant

Oh, and yes i am slightly feminized. i have a rather hairstyle but not enough to attract attention. my Wife chooses my outfits which are kind of androgynous, for instance, i wear leggings or yoga pants a lot. i always wear an apron at home.
      I think there should be a separate topic on feminization.

RolfMolstad
      Participant

Your woman should have bolts in the ceiling to which your wrists can be attached. A leg spreader for the feet. Total nudity. Perhaps a ball gag is called for. This will hold you absolutely still and silent while your punishment is meted out in full as desired by your woman.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.