• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      House_Mouse
      Participant

I have known since I was a child that I am inferior to women. Unfortunately, it has taken me too many years to realize that I will never be content and fulfilled in the vanilla world, but only by committing to a life of service to the right woman. I am seeking a permanent female-led relationship that will allow me to step away from my vanilla life and the vanilla world, and dedicate my existence to Her alone. While it may be unrealistic for me to just “disappear” from the world, I do seek an existence where She is the center of it, and where She has the means to keep me without my needing to maintain a non-vanilla life. Yes, I am seeking one in ten million perhaps, but I am seriously seeking.

Me: Late 50s, highly educated professional. I am capable of being a professional assistant in your business life, a domestic servant, and a personal servant – whatever You require. I am obedient and do not seek to top from the bottom. I do have some limits to discuss but nothing that would prevent full ownership.

You: Over 30, self-sufficient, sane, and in this for the long haul. I bring no other expectations of who You are, what life with You would entail, and whether or not I would be your only interest. My role is to follow Your lead.

The process: I am sincere but not desperate. I maintain control over my life until the moment I commit to serve Her and will protect my interests until that moment comes. You decide the process and the time it requires, but please understand that I will expect to verify that we are both real.

If you are interested in a man who will follow you, obey you, defend you, and serve you, then I am here.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.