Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 56/NYC Post Pandemic Update

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stuartM
      Participant

Spring is near and it is time to reach out beyond my work and artwork for interpersonal connection.

I have enough experience with Femdom and kink, in the scene and private relationships, to know I am an honorable alpha-male who needs “topped” by the even-more alpha-female whose mind I admire, whose approval I desire, and who sets my heart and bottom afire.

Ideally, in public our friends and family will think us such a nice couple, with none knowing the depth of our private FLR bonding behind the closed doors where her nurturing nature adores yet instructs my boyish charm, so that her queenly charisma makes me the worshipful subject of her deepest desires and the purveyor of her ecstatic satisfaction, becoming the bedrock and pillars of a profound relationship forged in mutual trust and commitment, honed by the ever-growing intimacy, galvanized though the rites and rituals known to none but ourselves, clarifying the enlightened mind, purifying the rapturous soul, and literally embodied in the heated, reddening flesh through the crucible of the cane and the communion of cunnilingus.

Whatever other things She Who Must Be Obeyed truly loves or wants to explore shall be what they shall be.

However, anyone who does not understand that Donald Trump is a dishonorable, dishonest, and dangerous charlatan unworthy of being elected Sewer Inspector, please do not bother contacting me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.