Home Forums Female Led Relationships Profile Bios Query

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      livingandlearning
      Participant

Why do so many people not have any information on their profiles here? The majority of people have no text al all in their profiles. I don’t think I have ever seen a site like this where so many people do not enter any information about themselves or why they are here.
      Are many of us just curious about the site, and FLR in general, but not wanting to meet or communicate?
      I am just curious, not judging anyone or their reasoning.

Billie1965
      Participant

Probably they are just curious or simply unwilling to open up publicly. It can be be a bit frightening even when you are anonymous to be open. Heck it terrifies me lol..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Probably they are just curious or simply unwilling to open up publicly. It can be be a bit frightening even when you are anonymous to be open. Heck it terrifies me lol..

Since it is up to everyone how far they want to open up, I cannot accept this reason.
      The truth is that many people just don’t want to put in any unnecessary effort because they don’t yet know if the site is of interest to their needs.
      Efficiency through laziness, so to speak 😉
      They are mostly looking for some new kick (pics, videos, texts) and that’s why they sign up to new forums etc. every day. New kick needs new sources.
      It’s sooooo easy to register everywhere!

Sites like aboutflr.com aren’t extreme, so these people don’t find what they’re looking for and stop coming back. Their profiles are then nothing more than data garbage left behind.

I, too, used to roam around on many extreme sites, not so much to get horny through stupid consumption but more as a source of ideas, as a trigger for my own, very pronounced sexual creativity.
      But at some point I just had to realize: you know everything that is worth seeing, reading and hearing.
      Today, I prefer sites that are visited by fewer people due to a lack of extremism – but are largely free of over-the-top weirdness.

So it doesn’t bother me if profiles are not filled out, because that makes it easier for me to decide how seriously I have to take what this person writes.

I like information so I have a full bio.
      If someone messages me with a thorough message explaining who they are and what they are looking for but have an empty bio, I think that they are just private and only want to put the effort in when they believe it’s going to count so I don’t mind in that circumstance. Although if someone sends a very basic message with no information and has an empty bio, I see that as being lazy and my response is lack of interest in that person.
      I understand that people have been messed around on sites and become disheartened to a degree but I communicate with every new person who puts effort in like they could be my next submissive partner. If I viewed everyone as a time waster my mindset wouldn’t be open to letting a new person into my life.
      So for me, effort = how serious this person is about actually wanting to create a new life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.