Home Forums AboutFLR.com Site Updates and Improvements Profile issues and suggestions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SensualGoddess (UK)
      Participant

I love this site for the discussion forums, but as for connecting with people it is sadly lacking.

There are members from all around the world here, but the profile settings do not allow you to specify where you are located, so it is disappointing to receive a message, only to find that they live on a different continent!

It would also be nice if there was a text field in the profile, so we could say a little about ourselves and what we seek – does anyone else agree?

livingandlearning
      Participant

Hello Goddess,
      There is indeed a way to add some text to your profile.
      If you click on account, then on the next page scroll down. There is an area for you to write an entry describing yourself or whatever else you wish to say. I wish more people would use this. Most profiles here are empty. Perhaps it is not intuitive and not easy to find.
      Yes, I am on another continent; but who knows? Communication is a good thing, regardless. I would be very interested to read what you have to say here.
      Have a great day or evening.
      George (livingandlearning)

Rowan
      Participant

How do I delete my profile?
      thanks

Mona Goldhardt
        Participant

The closest thing I can find is in your profile, then settings, and select who can view it. Doesn’t delete it but you can “hide” it. Hope this is helpful

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.