Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads READ BEFORE POSTING A PERSONAL AD

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

Your post title should start with your age/location. Example: “35/TX – Looking for FLR” Besides that keep it classy!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Admin.
    john
    Participant

57/NYC Metro:
    Thank you for taking time to review my personal ad and considering my candidacy as a submissive male seeking to submit and serve in a female led relationship. I would like to first say, I am sincere and secure about my outlook and identity as a submissive. I have been in several long-term FLR’s with dominant women and understand the company of a woman is always a privilege; never a right. I am relatively open about my identity and path and am looking to meet and serve a thoughtful, intelligent, loving dominant woman who shares my belief that relationships that are female-centric and led work best. I am seeking a FLR from Level 2 up and ideally one that is between 3/4. I am happy to answer any questions and you’re encouraged to visit my blog: submissivemale.blogspot.com to learn more regarding my views and outlook as a submissive male. Thank you.

Deferentially,
    john

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by john.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.