Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      obsequious1
      Participant

I live in the San Diego area. I have no shame regarding who/what I am. While I have managed to speak with some very impressive women on this site, I’ve not met one, to date, on the site that things line up with – but that has largely been a matter of geography. I am 62 single, financially responsible, happy, healthy, and with many interests apart from the focus of FLR. I should note I have had successful relationships that were FLR from my early twenties to the present day. While they were interspersed with vanilla relationships, I have enough self awareness/honesty to clearly recognize if I am to be in a relationship it has to be with a woman who is comfortable in authority and with whom I am comfortable having her be the authority figure in my life. The sites FLR rating (which is a nice barometer for getting some bearings) of 3 or 4 probably best describes what I would be seeking. Historically, I know these things in the best of circumstances happen organically and with negotiation and trust – like ALL relationships. Happy to share a good conversation and details with someone within a reasonable distance of San Diego. Though not a requirement, I would say typically I find larger women with strong personalities and a passion for life most irresistible. Level of experience as a Domme isnt so important as being inquisitive and intelligent. I hope to hear from someone nice and begin some discourse and see where it takes us. Thank you!

Hello
      I like your profile.
      I just joined, and you are the first person I contacted.

I live in Los Angeles, area, I have been a very strong woman and
      and interested in FLR, and I had experiences years ago.

I hope to hear from you soon.

ZZ

obsequious1
      Participant

Greetings ZZ,

My apologies not getting back on aboutFLR.com earlier but it was a lovely and busy holiday season. How are you? The year starting off right? Sounds like you are in the general area (would be great if Riverside County). I would love to chat, get to know you, what you are looking for and share some time in conversation. I have had experiences off and on for many years- always seemed to meet someone dominant and develop something memorable.
      Yours. D

Hello
      How are you doing

I am new to this thing, and I am trying to learn it.
      How are you doing?

It would be nice to chat by phone.
      If you are interested, let us chat by phone.

ZZ

obsequious1
      Participant

Sure happy to speak by phone Newness is fine. Relationships are relationships and we have to just be outselves and ask the appropriate questions

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by obsequious1.

Thank for the number again.
      Of course, we need to be ourselves. I am a spiritual person
      and believe very much in human wisdom.

I will call you this evening.

Ms. ZZ

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello dear, How are you doing over there???It Really Nice to hear from you, Hope all is well with you, Mistress is here seeking that Lovely Man , someone who is ready for Hook-up if you have interest you can reply me back or send me your email address to start with.
      Contact me on Google chat kendrahalls77@gmail.com

Mistress

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.