Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      obsequious1
      Participant

I live in the San Diego area. I have no shame regarding who/what I am. While I have managed to speak with some very impressive women on this site, I’ve not met one, to date, on the site that things line up with – but that has largely been a matter of geography. I am 62 single, financially responsible, happy, healthy, and with many interests apart from the focus of FLR. I should note I have had successful relationships that were FLR from my early twenties to the present day. While they were interspersed with vanilla relationships, I have enough self awareness/honesty to clearly recognize if I am to be in a relationship it has to be with a woman who is comfortable in authority and with whom I am comfortable having her be the authority figure in my life. The sites FLR rating (which is a nice barometer for getting some bearings) of 3 or 4 probably best describes what I would be seeking. Historically, I know these things in the best of circumstances happen organically and with negotiation and trust – like ALL relationships. Happy to share a good conversation and details with someone within a reasonable distance of San Diego. Though not a requirement, I would say typically I find larger women with strong personalities and a passion for life most irresistible. Level of experience as a Domme isnt so important as being inquisitive and intelligent. I hope to hear from someone nice and begin some discourse and see where it takes us. Thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.