Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Flrsubuk
      Participant

Could we not have a section where we could add names of scammers so we can check of lists ? If someone asks for money we could add to list as it’s now getting ridiculous the amount on here

MissMaya
      Participant

I started posting scammers screenshot cnversation pictures on my verified fetlife account (blurred names and pic) because I was sick of this as you are. And then what happened? people got even more pissed, starting sending threating messages to my inbox that what I do is illegal and that will sue me… I deleted everything because I was fed up of this shit.

4her2use
      Participant

How can I file a complaint against an alleged scammer? I’m referring primarily about women who have created “fake” or deceptive or fraudulent accounts. I would assume that About FLR would have an interest in suspending “fake accounts” if after receiving a complaint and fairly investigating said complaint, that About FLR staff determines that the complaint is meritorious.

I would like to know About FLR has a complaint process, and truly investigated complaints — generally dealing with fake, deceptive, or fraudulent accounts. Sadly, most of these accounts — I’d suspect — are created by women, who, while claiming that they have a true interest in developing an FLR, lie about their identities, or lie about their true intentions: simply finding as many men as possible to scam out of money. This is clearly in contrast to women who state that they have an interest in developing a level 4 FLR. Findom does not equal level 4 FLRs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.