Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Seeking a Long ter FLR or marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Just a man
      Participant

i am a submissive man looking for a level 3 or 4 FLR relationship possibly leading to marriage. i would relocate from Chicago if She wishes and W/w bond online or after a meeting. i am educated (Master’s), have ho children, siblings, debts, committed relationships or ex’s around. i am retired and am financially sound. i would be able to focus totally on meeting Your needs. i was in a Level 3 relationship for 5 years but it ended because of problems not lifestyle related. i am older but in good health, and would be happy to give You total control over finances, leisure activities, life direction, household tasks, and sex an domestic discipline. i am serious about this and hope to hear from a Woman who desires to make her life stress free and to be supported in whatever She desires to do and be.
      This is a repeat of a previous ad. someone left me a message with no way to contact her.
      i believe an Flr brings success to a relationship
      440-679-3444

Will

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Just a man.
      MsStrictly
      Participant

Are you still seeking a female led relationship? I am very interested in an female led relationship. It does not state your age on here, I am 56.
      Ms

LadyBella
      Participant

will, is your number correct? The voicemail didn’t sound very masculine?

Just a man
        Participant

Yes I am sent you my hanout info as requested

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.