Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50/CA – Slave Seeking Extreme FLR Level 4+ for Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      NeedExtreme
      Participant

Seeking a deeply meaningful life-long relationship; built on love, affection, and a Strict and Extreme FLR Level 4+ BDSM TPE with FULL OWNERSHIP.

You are sadistic and would make me your extreme masochist. You would train me to love You and fear You.

You are the type of woman who will require, arrange, and have performed on me extreme genital body modifications; multiple splitting of the head of my penis, full lengthwise genital bisection, radical penectomy, prostate and testicals and scrotum removal performed on me to express my total devotion to You.

Exploring me as often as possible to accept the absolute maximum width and depth from anal dilation, fisting, and exploration.

Make me your slave male-WIFE and cuck me if you desire.

Ideally You would make me Your full daily toilet in as much as it could be achieved maintaining good health.

If you feel a connection We need to talk.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by NeedExtreme. Reason: incorrect heading
      • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by NeedExtreme.
      • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by NeedExtreme.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey there I came across your ads and I must admit I’d like to know how submissive you are. And if you’re owned at this point. I’m Shantel by the way.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi dear i am strictly dominant. I am more interested in having your loyalty than money. I am completely femdome and do
      not require tributes or cash, my kinda relationship is established on trust and your complete devotion. I’m open to pegging, full bathroom, fisting, spitting, sounding, forced bi, full feminization. I did not get any response from you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.