Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 56/Denmark Sub scandinavian male seeks FLR Level 3

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am hoping to meet a Woman who will want me as her sub male, or sub husband, in a long term FLR. Level 3 preferably, but if You insist and don’t give me a choice, You can elevate it to a level 4 control. Being a sub with the hope of living a FLR for real, don’t give me much leverage for bargaining if I want this to be for real.
      I live in my own house centrally in Denmark, work as business executive, speak several languages, and is open to move near you almost anywhere in europe. Will have the possibility to retire in about 5 years time, or go on working and earning.

I am strongly service oriented, experienced in housework, and considered good looking, non smoker and loves good wine. Divorced without kids and will therefore arrive on the doorstep of my new home with little baggage, both mentally and physically. In my present house there is plenty of room for my dream Woman to move in with me, taking over the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
      My main wish is that You actively train me to become the male you want, and that You use discipline for that purpose.

This is just a short introduction, I don’t want to pose any conditions or wishes – that I leave to You !

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.