Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Submissive house husband

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Slender guy looking for a woman who wants to “wear the pants” in a monogamous relationship. I’m located in New Mexico, would prefer not to relocate but happy to visit. I would promise obedience and affectionate attention to my lover.

Gigi – London
      Participant

Hello came across your ad and became interested to learn more.

Gigi

–seniorboy
      Participant

Yes, I too wish to become a submissive house husband, a “malewife” responsible for domestic chores including cleaning, laundry, shopping for the home, running errands, picking things up, etc. I’m located in Brooklyn, NY and I’m open to relocation. As a senior boy I have a stable income and can pay my way without working outside the home. I am very responsible and can carry out tasks without supervision but of course I do appreciate close Female supervision and strict exacting standards. Can easily assume alpha persona in public if desired but am extremely beta and obedient. As we age I think typical male behavior patterns decline anyway and I would like to accelerate that process under a caring Female.

Sarasexy
      Participant

Hi…..how are you doing today?
      I saw your post and I find it fascinating also interesting.
      Will be delighted if we can have a conversation off work, because I am kinda interested…..Ty

where are you located?

–seniorboy
        Participant

Dear Love23,
        I’m located in Brooklyn, NY.
        Seniorboy

Hello

Thank you for your interest. Also sorry for the delay
        I am new to this site and learning how to respond.

I would like to chat with you by phone but first write me via
        my email zuriawz@gmail.com and then we can exchange phone.

ZZ

sMendes
      Participant

Hi. Let’s chat.

Dorrakd
      Participant

Hey there

I’m Dorra, 30.

I’m a level 4 for relationship expert seeking for a honest, loyal, caring and submissive man I can Control and make my sex pet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.