Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 55/NYC SwmseekingFLR@gmail

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Tall handsome intelligent 55 y.o SWM. in the NYC area is seeking a mature FLR Lady to properly Court and hopefully build a long-term relationship with.
      I’m sweet loving loyal intelligent witty very loving and very faithful.
      Seeking to build up to a level 3 I am ready and emotionally available please feel free to contact

Gigi – London
      Participant

Hello from goddess Gigi

I came across and liked what I saw. I am seeking to build a LT FLR. Would like to chat with you further at gigiukrose1711@gmail.com

Regards

Gigi

Little.Latina
      Participant

Hi there.

I would like to learn more about you. Please feel free to reach out to me. little.latina1214@gmail.com

I am very much like you…and am seeking the same, LTR, FLR, level 2, but willing to go higher.

bornthisway
      Participant

I’m an attractive, accomplished, loving, highly educated NYC based domme interested in seeing your photos and talking more with you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you ma’am please feel free to email me Direct @gmail

JewishDomme
      Participant

I don’t know if you are still seeking a FLR but if you are I would be very interested in hearing from you. Feel free to reach out to me at jewishdomme@hotmail.com.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Jassy
      Participant

Hello Anonymous,
      Are you still seeking or have you found your queen?
      If still seeking, I would like to get to know you better.
      Message me…
      Jassy

JewishDomme
      Participant

I am not sure why you have messaged me. I am not looking for a queen. I am a straight Domme seeking my male sub life partner. Please read my profile.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.