Home Forums Female Led Relationships Tribute payments?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Is it normal to pay tribute to a woman here before you ever meet?

Something seems a bit fishy about that.
      But all Dom women seem to want tribute in advance of doing anything at all.
      Have been burned before. Once payment is made, never heard from them again.

I a hard limit regarding tribute payments. However, if this really is normal, then I’ll reconsider.
      Looking for real relationship, not pay to play.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this issue.

Scam

Admin
      Keymaster

Don’t send money to people you don’t know. Ever.

motley
      Participant

If i remember correctly the old FLR site had some safeguards in place to discern real people. Not sure what can be done. i do know on other sites i do not correspond unless the person has a rationale profile and a photo, even if shaded or blurred.

Thanks for being ADMIN, i know that it is a difficult task at times.

obsequious1
      Participant

I can understand the frustration level that dominant women whom truly want to pursue an FLR with a man. While we as truly submissive men seek earnestly for it, there are many men whom enjoy the sexual aspect of it without the truly rewarding part of working at the relationship and personal growth from a committed relationship. Given the statistics, there are a lot of “suitors” both sincere or otherwise. A woman bold enough to declare her desires gets inundated by literally hundreds of sincere submissive men and men who want the sexual stimulation of being with a dominant female. It must be super frustrating to deal with so many inquiries and discerning which are on the level and which are not. I do not condone tributes and wouldn’t do so myself, but I also understand how a Dominant woman seeking a submissive might throw her hands up in frustration and set up tribute as an obstacle to screen folks. Exercise caution I would say.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.