Home Forums AboutFLR.com Site Updates and Improvements unable to reply to message

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SensualGoddess (UK)
      Participant

I received a message from a member, sent a reply and received a message back. However, I am now unable to reply to the latest message – it just does not send

Admin
      Keymaster

Hi, I’ve had the same problem unfortunately. Sometimes clicking on the send button does nothing.. Sometimes the same message is getting sent many times. If hitting send doesn’t work, I reload the page and try again. I hope to have this fixed soon.

SensualGoddess (UK)
      Participant

It seems to be an on-going, yet intermittent problem. I was able to send a message yesterday, but not today.

Goddess – Send me an email (or, better, yet a google chat message) here: adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

Tempest
      Participant

I am currently unable to respond to messages, even to the admin? Is there a glitch in the coding that doesn’t allow this to be done? It creates a huge barrier for those of us trying to actively participate and make the website a genuine place to speak to other like-minded individuals..

SensualGoddess (UK)
        Participant

Check your ‘sent’ messages list – it may be that your message has been sent, sometimes many times, but it just does not look as if it has from your composing screen. This has happened to me.

The messaging system here is truly dreadful, which is such a shame as the site is otherwise wonderful. I hope this glitch will be fixed soon.

VivVivian
      Participant

Yipes. I’m having the same issue

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.