Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads why i loose faith

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i find sometimes that i loose y faith in Female Led Relationships and the concept of Dominant Women generally.
      This is due to the fact that (let’s be honest), out of 10 Dominant Women a sub male will contact, 9.75 times out of the 10 there will be no response, no meaningful communication and a request for money at the end.
      Also i have found that almost ALL websites touting the belief of Female Supremacy and Dominance are actually created and run by men.
      Sometimes the men who are writing use female names as a rouse but it isn’t a Female’s thoughts that the reader gets. The reader gets a man’s thoughts about what Women want.
      How off the mark is that……?
      anyway, as a real life submissive man, it all tends to leave my faith lacking.
      Any opinions? i would love to hear anyone who has constructive non-judgmental opinions on this topic

subhub30
      Participant

so very sad to hear yr story – yet it is so woefully common – i have been fortunate & blessed
      my Spouse was once my babysitter – she was 15 & i was 6 – my parents did not believe in spanking
      i was an out of control brat – she took it upon herself to administer the first spanking of my life
      was never the sane thereafter – behavior, grades, demeanor all improved for the better – she saw to that!
      now we r happily married & both completely fulfilled – i trust u will find the same
      all the best, adrien

Anonymous
      Inactive

i’m glad for you. it is hard to find what you have

MadameShhh
      Participant

I understand the frustrations of time wasted sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Real, honest, caring Dominant Goddesses are out there.
      Don’t get jaded, just get networking, make contact and say something interesting – important
      – why should a Goddess contact you?
      I had to take a break from the high number of men (and some women, thanks -I’m straight, by the way!) who
      have contacted me in a variety of ways and places.
      Take time out and jump back in when you feel ready.
      You may be a sub man but that doesn’t mean you can’t step up to the plate when required. Consider your response to a Goddess and tailor them to each specific Goddess you are interested in.

I’m looking for a man who is embracing life, balanced yet wacky, a true sub who relishes life and truly loves to serve and build a great life with a woman who, incidentally, happens to be black!
      You don’t need to be wealthy, just committed to supporting your Queen so don’t let that stop you from contacting us.

stuartM
      Participant

It can be frustrating and lonely, especially for those of us who are older. But they are certainly out there. If you are anywhere near a city that has a chapter of ClubFEM, I highly recommend attending one of their “munch” get togethers.

I avoided the “scene” far too long, hoping I would meet Madame Right through on-line personals. I finally got up the nerve to go to a munch, in NYC, which was immediately worthwhile. So, I continued to go to them, and volunteer to be a server/butler at their private parties. I ended up in a dating relationship with someone I had met at the first munch. But she had to move far away. Not everyone who attend such events is looking for a partner, as many already have them, or simply remain single by choice, but still want play partners.

If there is any sort of D/s society near you, meeting real people in real life worth the effort.

Anonymous
      Inactive

OP- as a sub, more slave, man in my mature age, I have experienced what you’re talking about. I thought maybe moving to a state where everything is bigger, and often hailed as better, might be the awakening. Sad to say the rapid increase of FINDOM all over behind the public pages of society is overwhelming. I began my journey into FLR back in 1989 as a late teen, in the military. Not once from then up until 2016 or so was I ever prompted to “pay tribute” without ever having met the soon to be D/. Of course what was once a differentiation, Dominatrix identifying a dominate woman, then became the dominate woman for hire, Pro-Domme as well. Years ago it was simple, if a woman had the title of Dominatrix, she was addressed as Mistress, Goddess, Master, and in the event her profession was one of providing conveniences in kind, you only paid the rate required for her occupational time commensurate to experience and desirability,.of course, like a beautician she had to cover her use of a facility.
      In the interest of keeping faith waiting to once again have a mutually satisfying genuine FLR, not only am I here, I have put myself out on many sites. Weeding thru the obvious FINDOM trash, I started exercising my was once infrequent bratty side. Once I feel the chats are going to continue only if a tribute is made, I offer them a chance to pay me tribute. If they stick around or actually contact off site and are willing to meet, probably not a Cashfish.
      Although in nature we’re competitors, I do hope since venting you have either found someone for you, or keep yourself in the hunt.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.