Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 57 / NJ – Yet Another submissive man ad :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there,

I’ve been on this site for a little while now and all I seem to attract are the scammers so I thought it would be best to put myself out here.

I’m a 57 year old white male (Italian), from New Jersey. Professional in the financial world, a college graduate, enjoys working out and trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I dont do drugs at all and rarely drink. I enjoy many “normal” things like concerts, going to the beach, playing tennis, golf, racquetball, cooking, and learning new things. Of course, I am open to the likings of the Woman I hope to meet and I’m not a guy who sits in front of the TV watching sports so you dont have to train me away from that :).

I have known since childhood that I am most attracted to, mesmerized by, in need of, and motivated by a Dominant Woman. Growing up, it was hard to accept this and of course, resisting the desire was something I did for as long as I could but as I’m sure you’re aware, some men were born for this type of relationship. I didn’t resist it because I didn’t want it, I resisted it because it was perceived as a shameful and unnatural desire/need. I know at this age, a man with this desire is lost without that strong Female leadership in his life.

I don’t know where this website will take me but I am certainly grateful that like minded people can find one another.

Please do not reply if you’re seeking money. So far that is all I get in my inbox. I would love to hear from a true Dominant Woman who is a also a good person and leads a full life.

Thank you for reading this message and I hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.