Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads It frustrates me that exciting things like dating and relationships probably ? Reply To: It frustrates me that exciting things like dating and relationships probably ?

Bill
Participant

May I ask you a personal question? You dont have to answer this, but maybe it would help shed some light on things for you (and me too). There is a clear dividing line between those who favor group-protection (the majority) and those who favor self-protection. I’m in the latter category. Are you as well? Do you identify with being a classical or traditional woman who looks to a man for direction, security and love? I look to a strong and responsible woman who has a sense of authority for direction, security and love. You could say that I’m the male equivalent of a classical or traditional woman. That means that I more or less have to wait until the right woman discovers me, and wants to court, romance and bed me as though I were a woman. I cant pose and pretend in order to date or make my way in society. If there’s nothing i can do, then there’s nothing i can do, whether i like it or not.