Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads It frustrates me that exciting things like dating and relationships probably ?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Ilovecolors
      Participant

Probably can’t happen for me.

Bill
      Participant

I dont know where you’re coming from, but I wasnt raised around other people, mandvi didn’t adapt to socializing as it’s commonly carried out. Even participants in female led relationships must use common socializing methods in dealing with others, so where does that leave me? I’m Bill.

Bill
        Participant

I don’t know where you’re coming from, but I wasn’t raised around other people and didn’t adapt to common socializing. Even participants in female led relationships must socialize in the common way, so where does that leave me?

FlaFLR
        Participant

What kind of a FLR relationship are you looking for?

Ilovecolors
        Participant

A romantic one.

Bill
      Participant

Are you asking ME that question? Because I can’t see any way around things, i have little hope that i can participate in the world around me. I know after a lifetime of being torn between where i am and where the average person is, that I’m a straggler of the general schools of fish, and though I’m a guy, this puts me in a place where vulnerability haunts me day and night. The closest I can put it is that I’m a male equivalent of a classical or traditional woman, with basically the same wants and needs.

Bill
      Participant

I think it needs to be said that I’m neither gay, nor do I have gender-identification issues. I simply yearn for a woman who is strong, responsible and has a sense of authority.

Bill
      Participant

I see. My mistake. I would have thought that different conversations would be handled differently. That’s confusing.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

It has to do with me being frustrated because I probably can’t get a boyfriend not cknversations.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I met my wife through online dating.

She highlighted her ambitious nature and wasn’t shamed into pleasing people. It’s better to have fewer better matches than lots of bad ones

Bill
      Participant

Maybe I could contribute something here. After two years of looking (online, since dating is artificial and arbitrary to me), I got the message loud and clear that to women, men are to lead and be the head of the household–not possible for me, since even basic participation in society is problematic st best for me. So the wind was knocked out of my sails and I took a much less active interest in things after that. Within the last few months or so, I realized that those engaged in dating use the same social framework to do it in, meaning that i would have to as well, if i were to date even online. So i take no active interest in dating in any form. If a woman addresses me herself, i wont ignore her, but i know that a conversation will still wind up likely being impossible.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

I want a boyfriend and it frustrates me that I probably can’t have one.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

I want a boyfriend and it frustrates me that I probably can’t get one.

Bill
      Participant

My point is that if you think you have it bad, then what about someone like me? I’m not feeling sorry for myself, because I know that I cant control how things go in life. I would have to wait until a woman encountered me and understood where I was coming from and wanted to take a role in my life accordingly. That would be a rare thing. Even female led relationships almost certainly must abide by the social framework that everyone else uses, so I cant really count on that, either.

Bill
      Participant

And I want a girlfriend and often feel like I cant have one. I’m making a stab in the dark that you dont know the value of being able to date at all, as opposed to my position of having to kiss dating goodbye until or unless a woman takes a shine to me despite (or maybe because) I need a woman to lead in conversations, even.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

I’m a woman it should be easy for me to get a boyfriend.

Bill
      Participant

Well, there you go 🙂 I mean that while you may be going through a dry spell, you indicate from your own words that you potentially have a lot of prospects. See what I did there? 🙂 For you the sky is the limit. Because the socialization process was aborted for me early on, I’m not in a position to go on dates, period, let alone talk to women unless they take an interest in me in probably daily life, which is ALSO a problem, since socialization is evidently key to working as well. So what are you complaining about?

Ilovecolors
        Participant

That I probably can’t find a boyfriend.

FlaFLR
      Participant

Are you a Dominant Lady that really wants a FLR? If you are then the numbers are in your favor, there are way more submissive men looking for a FLR than there are Dominant Ladies looking for a FLR. So the odds are in your favor. There are more websites than this that are FLR/ FemDom oriented.

Bill
      Participant

Maybe I should ask the obvious question (if that’s alright(?)): How long have you been single?

Ilovecolors
        Participant

As long as I can remember probably.

Bill
      Participant

I’ve been single for nearly six years now. That’s because I wasnt raised to date others or make arrangements to do things with others in general. Those are things that collectivists do. Collectivists arent the only people in life. There are those, like me, who believe that doing things with others is based on the natural course of events. If someone has car trouble, for example, and I know something about cars (I dont), then there might be a reason to involve myself with that person. Otherwise they have their lives and I have mine. Does that make sense?

Ilovecolors
        Participant

But I still want to date.

Bill
      Participant

May I ask you a personal question? You dont have to answer this, but maybe it would help shed some light on things for you (and me too). There is a clear dividing line between those who favor group-protection (the majority) and those who favor self-protection. I’m in the latter category. Are you as well? Do you identify with being a classical or traditional woman who looks to a man for direction, security and love? I look to a strong and responsible woman who has a sense of authority for direction, security and love. You could say that I’m the male equivalent of a classical or traditional woman. That means that I more or less have to wait until the right woman discovers me, and wants to court, romance and bed me as though I were a woman. I cant pose and pretend in order to date or make my way in society. If there’s nothing i can do, then there’s nothing i can do, whether i like it or not.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.