Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 25 M4F (Norway/Anywhere.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cutepetboy
      Participant

Im a 25yo Norwegian with lots of love but sadly no-one to give it to. (Yet.) Simply put Im looking for someone to click with who shares my love for a more femdom/ and or RR leaning relationship, who also happens to be a Christian and believes in God. I know its a rare combination, and especially here but being an outlier I guess Im simply just looking for another? One other thing is, Im looking for someone who like me doesnt drink/do drugs either. Its just something Ive never been a fan of/comfortable with. Beside that Im pretty open about who you are, and you quirks. 🙂 Looking for monogamous and long term obviously.

As for me Im a person who connects with few, but connects deep with those he do. Loyal and honest, in offer of support and Ill hear your rants. However I will tell you my actual thoughts on the dress. 😀 Im probably the more soft and cuddly type who takes life easy. Im tall and average but that doesnt matter much once u get me flustered.

Quirky introvert and a lil bit of a nerd, books, video games, fantasy and all that. But I also like to play sports and be if not super at least somewhat active. A not is that with the exception of the Role reversal I do have fairly traditional/Conservative Christian values and would much prefer the same.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.