Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 27/Canary Island (Spain)/ Sexy long hair man looking for FLR

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Dantesouls
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Dante, I’m 27 years old, I’m a rock musician and music producer, I love art, music, simple plans, take care my body (gym or sports)…

I’m here because I always sought to have a FLR relationship, in daily life I am a person with goals, dreams, I like to lead… But in relationships and sexuality I enjoy being submissive, obedient and service oriented.

Since I was 17 years old I have been living Femdom and FLR as something that I really love and need in my life.

I am a friendly person, with a mature mentality, with a good soul, loyal, romantic, monogamous. I believe in communication, respect, love, the connection between two people. I am tall (1.81 cm / 5’11), athletic body, long black hair, beard and green eyes.

I feel a natural attraction to women older than me (35-50 years old), the Domme and love of my dreams would have to be that age range (I am not interested in a partner younger than me, sorry)

I can show face photos as long as I am talking to a respectful and real person, also you can see me in Fetlife (Dantesouls)

See you!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Dantesouls.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.