Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 32F/San Diego- Looking for my sub/cuck FLR & marriage. Will relocate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Iluvthem
    Participant

I was referred her by a fellow fet friend.

I’ve come to the realization that a relationship let alone a marriage with a man will only work for me like this. Being that all my needs probably won’t be met by one specific person. I would much rather find my one and only who is ok with this type of arrangement, relationship, marriage.

In my search for a my sub and/or cuck…..I am looking for someone who I’m compatible with. Atleast, in our wants and needs which should be closely aligned. Now for specifics on what I am looking for:

Availability, responsibility, someone respectful that can and will do as I ask. In addition, I am also looking someone attentive and affectionate. A person who appreciates a FLR. A person that is also romantic, chivalrous, submissive and a provider. Someone who will cater to me and treat me like a queen and keep me pleasured and happy no matter what.

I’m looking for a lifetime partner not just something momentary and even if I was. All of my needs need to be somewhat met by you or others as well. I love sex with the right person/people. This is a plus for both of us.

I have no room for anything less then satisfactory that includes games, having my time wasted and not treated like your queen, goddess, mistress.

I tend to be VERY open minded and believe in trust, honesty and communication as well as compromise. Whom I choose will not only be mine but a lover, friend and companion.

I’m not the type that likes to hinder myself in any way. When it comes to all matters I can be very flexible. Sometimes just depends what kind of mood I am in. I tend to be Domme. For the right person I am switch. What’s that? I can be somewhat submissive. I can be domestic but will not be submissive or domestic. But, when demanded, pressured or forced I will be reluctant and neither one of us will be happy.

You should never fear communicating with me. I do enjoy the stag/vixen, cuckold, sub/slave (receiving), collaring,bdsm, pegging, and breeding. I’m horny 24/7 no matter what time of the month or if I’m pregnant. Kinks and fetishes as well as fantasies are always open for discussion.

Yes, I know…..I’m quite unorthodox. I am not ruled by my primal ways, monetary and miscellaneous things I do have expectations. Lastly, I am a mother and they do love with me full-time so you must be ok with that. I am willing to relocate.

Just looking for my forever relationship with a deep connection(s). Contract marriage anyone?

dutchsubbie
    Participant

Love what I read, I am an older slave/sub, OPen to be cucked, into forced bi.
    Always horny as well, love to please, to have You happy.
    Also open for relocation

Iluvthem
    Participant

@dutchsubbie Thank you for the reply. Glad you enjoyed the post. You can send a private message if you like. I wouldn’t have a issue with the forced bi cuckolding. Just as I’m not against sissification (which isn’t for everyone or a need of mine). Just throwing that out there though. I prefer to be as transparent as possible.

Sounds like you might make a woman very happy.
    Where are you currently located?

dutchsubbie
    Participant

You are so welcome Ma’am.
    I am open to sissification, that will be totally up to You
    So happy to hear from You.
    I am in Green Bay, Wisconsin,Have no ties there, and thinking about retiring, the covid situation, my job, a school bus driver.
    Really miss to please, open to do anything to be owned again, to have no say

Submessive01
    Participant

Hi Honorable Supreme and Mistress I am a very submissive kind warm loving Athletic good looking man who loves to be the woman submissive preferably with strict reins where mistress shapes me into a slave man in her taste where I take care of everything she does not want to do as cleaning dishes wash iron clothes etc. and I will take care of everything to the highest satisfaction and if mistress also wants to massage mistress and satisfy henna orally with the tongue I would rather seek a long lasting FLR 1-4 relationship in the long run LTR

Fita Null
    Participant

Just Going for the lasser for the 1st time, so just to be quick: Im From Tijuana (got visa) cell phn. +52 044 664 696 84 66

29 y.o.

call me maybe. or send a wats 😉

This is easily done for you. I am ready to change at your whim. Obey your thoughts and accept punishment and will thank you for it outloud regardess where we are. Thank you for the opportunity.

Great job on this profile!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.