Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 42/CA Educated Woman Seeking FLR

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MissTiff
      Participant

I’m somewhere between a FLR level 2 and 3. I’ve had a taste of FLR in a previous relationship and I’m very hungry for more. Highly educated and work for a Bay Area university. Looking for a local educated professional with FLR experience.

sfbayguy01
      Participant

Hi MissTiff – I’m 41 and new to this but also around the SF bay area – I’m a technical professional. Maybe we could talk.

Submessive01
      Participant

Hi Supreme and Mistress I am a very submissive kind warm loving Athletic good looking man who loves to be the woman submissive preferably with strict reins where mistress shapes me into a slave man in her taste where I take care of everything she does not want to do as cleaning dishes wash iron clothes etc. and I will take care of everything to the highest satisfaction and if mistress also wants to massage mistress and satisfy henna orally with the tongue I would rather seek a long lastingFLR 2and3 or 4 relationship in the long run LTRe- mail: karlnicklas@outlook.com

Kai
      Participant

Hello – I am a single, 46-yrs old guy, live in Cupertino, work in high-tech. Looking for a long term relationship. Are you still open and looking?

kaizane9@gmail.com

Oregon gentleman
      Participant

Hello Miss Tiff, I would be honor for an opportunity to get to know you. While I’m not local to you, I’m a short plane ride to you from Portland Oregon. Hope to hear from you 🙂

ScottC
      Participant

Dear Ma’am;

I live in the Sacramento area am looking for a level 3 or 4 FLR. I wrote an article on aboutFLR.com about my frustrations in my marriage trying to establish an FLR. I am separated now and living in California.
      It would be my great pleasure to get to know you better.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.