Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 42/CA Educated Woman Seeking FLR

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      MissTiff
      Participant

I’m somewhere between a FLR level 2 and 3. I’ve had a taste of FLR in a previous relationship and I’m very hungry for more. Highly educated and work for a Bay Area university. Looking for a local educated professional with FLR experience.

sfbayguy01
      Participant

Hi MissTiff – I’m 41 and new to this but also around the SF bay area – I’m a technical professional. Maybe we could talk.

Subby Hubby
        Participant

Hello Miss Tiff,

I would love to hear more about your FLR ideas. I am currently in a FLR marriage and would love to hear the female perspective. My wife is not interested in talking about, just living it. We have been married 17 years. The last 12 years FLR. I cook, do the shopping, clean, laundry. Recently she has added I drive her everywhere. I hope soon she will control my phone usage. Anyway, please email me if you care to chat ( chat only ) samspam@gmx.com
        Thank you for your time.

Submessive01
      Participant

Hi Supreme and Mistress I am a very submissive kind warm loving Athletic good looking man who loves to be the woman submissive preferably with strict reins where mistress shapes me into a slave man in her taste where I take care of everything she does not want to do as cleaning dishes wash iron clothes etc. and I will take care of everything to the highest satisfaction and if mistress also wants to massage mistress and satisfy henna orally with the tongue I would rather seek a long lastingFLR 2and3 or 4 relationship in the long run LTRe- mail: karlnicklas@outlook.com

Kai
      Participant

Hello – I am a single, 46-yrs old guy, live in Cupertino, work in high-tech. Looking for a long term relationship. Are you still open and looking?

kaizane9@gmail.com

Oregon gentleman
      Participant

Hello Miss Tiff, I would be honor for an opportunity to get to know you. While I’m not local to you, I’m a short plane ride to you from Portland Oregon. Hope to hear from you 🙂

ScottC
      Participant

Dear Ma’am;

I live in the Sacramento area am looking for a level 3 or 4 FLR. I wrote an article on aboutFLR.com about my frustrations in my marriage trying to establish an FLR. I am separated now and living in California.
      It would be my great pleasure to get to know you better.

ScottC
      Participant

Mis Tiff, I live the Sac area. If your are still seeking a sub, I would be have to get to know you better. I am 51 with a 5 year old I take care of myself. I want a level 4 FLR and total power exchange.

Flmlove
      Participant

Hi Alice

i really like your Profile. I think we share the vision that a flr relay should be based on love and kindness and friendship.

Sapiosexualsubby
      Participant

Hello Miss Tiff. I live in Sacramento and grew up in San Francisco. Please take a look at my profile and let me know if you might be interested in finding out more about what I have to offer.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.