Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 44/Colorado – Supportive Gentleman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      loveandobey
      Participant

Thank you for taking a look at my message. I’m in search of a lovely woman who is interested in building a loving female led relationship with. I believe there is a woman out there looking for a man like me. It’s apparent to me that relationships are happiest with a strong woman at the helm. Women are better at managing relationships than men are so why not focus on that from the beginning. I’m fulfilled when I’m in service of others. I’ve always been happy to be the loyal support to others in my life. If we could take my supportive, love and obey attitude and blend it with your drive, strong will and leadership we could be the power couple you want to portray.

About me:
      I’m 44, white, masculine, HWP male, 5’11” with all my brown hair and blue eyes. I’m your typical all American bearded man. I live a country lifestyle residing short drives from both Denver and Colorado Springs. I do not have children. I do have a bachelors degree, career and I work hard for my lower 6 figure income. I own a home and many “guy toys.” I enjoy outdorsy activities from fly fishing in the river, jigging bass from my boat, showing one of my dogs and chasing wild birds with my other dog.

I’m looking for:
      A strong woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask for it. Type A, confident, strong personality are all qualities that attract me. Have people ever called you “intimidating?” That’s a positive in my mind. Do high heels make you feel powerful? That’s my kind of woman. I want a high maintenance well put together woman. Age, body type, race, aren’t important. A woman’s sexist body part is her mind. Do you have insecurities? Who doesn’t but an insecurity should motivate you to do better and overcome, not strike fear and paralyze. I am interested in a woman who isn’t “vanilla.” I do have wants and desires that can’t be repressed and we can get more into that when you feel comfortable.

I’m fun and useful to have around. I’m smart, witty and can carry a conversation. I can also be quiet and easy going. I hope to hear from you.

Alice
      Participant

Hello. Did you write this post for me? It very much h seems that you did. I would like to explore the possibilities. Overmykneeinco@aol.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.