Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JENinNW
      Participant

Seeking a FLR. My preferred type of.man is one that is in control in the world, seen as strong, more comfortable in jeans than a cardigan, but at home knows who he really is. I don’t have a lot of experience but what I do have has left me wanting more, and more. I have a great imagination and am spontaneous.

Tell me about yourself…

obsequious1
      Participant

Greeting Jen

How are you? My name is Daniel, I am a single man/father aged 62. I am a retired medical professional, but as busy as I have ever been with my pursuits. I live quietly pursuing my passions and interests (writing, making music, reading as well as staying physically fit without being obsessed). Ive managed to negotiate through the FLR/BDSM community to have long term relationships with some very nice dominant women. It can be done :). I am quite happy with my life as it is and at this point know full well who I am in my life and who I am and the type of woman I want to be with in my personal relationships.

Relationships require work of course and my personal experience is that FLR honestly done can bring compatible people very very close because there is much to explore and bond over and requires a level of trust that I think can be largely overlooked in general dating.

My preference is always for jeans and comfort, good conversation in a hole-in-the-wall restaurant, and I have a real aversion to pretentious people and places. I don’t judge anyone’s choices and while opinionated and generally a pretty agreeable fellow. I live the way I like to live and am drawn to knowledge and experience based passion way more than material things.

I’d love to meet someone who appreciates me as the outside world views me but also enjoys what the world doesn’t necessarily know about my desires and need to please though I am not the least bit ashamed of my submissive heart. If any of this piques your interest I would love to hear from you.

Yours, Daniel

Nery25
      Participant

Good morning Jen,
      If you are still seeking a FLR,
      I am an older white Calgary male is looking for a woman to lead me.
      If you are still looking, I can elaborate when you reply.

Neil

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.