Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 60 Lincoln Lincolnshire UK / To Serve and To Obey in a FLR

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Enigma
      Participant

This is a difficult advertisement for me to write! How does one write to a superior woman they have never met and say, “I want to be your friend, lover, or slave to you? (Maybe even leading to becoming your husband?) in a FLR? I have always wanted a woman in my life to control me. As I have always lacked self-confidence in myself, I suppose I am what you may call a beta male.

I am real Genuine and would always give you 100% loyalty, and I would like very much to serve you and worship you the way you want any man, too, on my knees, looking down towards your feet, waiting for your command, and to give you full control of my mind and body in a FLR.

I know on this site there will be personal ads from much younger men than me, although I don’t feel my age. Some will be better-looking than me. Some will live nearer than me. I’m not someone with low self-esteem issues, and I know I am worthy of your dominance. and for you to give me the chance to become a suitable partner. I would be learning all the time how to please you, and in this FLR, I am more than happy to accept chasity, and if you wish to cuckold me, so be it. All I can say is that I am someone who is honest, genuine, and loyal. I just want someone who is in need of a genuine, compliant, submissive male.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by Enigma.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.