Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 62/Gatineau,Qc,Canada sub-house servant ,seeking FLR

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ralph
      Participant

Looking for long term relationship,I am 62 years old ,retired and hoping to find a Woman who I may service as she see’s fit.I can /will keep a house spotless, cook ,laundry.I am submissive bottom ,however have not been trained properly so will need more direct training.Given the chance you will not be let down.I hope I could at least have a chance to discuss via email with each other more answers you have .

Thank-you for your time ,Ralph

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Ralph.
      MissMinutiae
      Participant

Are you a proper QuebeƧois, la?
      Parles-tu?

Ralph
      Participant

MissMinutiae

Excuse,Je ne pas parle francais.Mon/Ma francais terrible/mauvise.

excuse, so sorry MissMinutiae

I did at one time speak very well both english & french ,however was in an accident 2011 sadly rehab only taught my english back and not my french.

my verbs/nouns,masculine/feminine is aweful and that is what lost the most .

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.