Home Forums Female Led Relationships Chastity Belt in Cuckold Marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Suzzan
      Participant

The chastity belt is very important in a cuckold marriage. The beginning is always the hardest. A chastity belt should be bought for his birthday or wedding anniversary. Putting the cage on the penis is very erotic for both.
      At first it should be a game, that he wears the cage for a few hours. The first 15 days are the adjustment period for the CB, the second 15 days you should try that he wears the cage all day and at night. The first 15 days are the adjustment period for the CB, the second 15 days you should try that he wears the cage all day and at night. He won’t sleep well that night because of nocturnal erections. The next night let him sleep without the cage, and the next night again with the cage. So alternately during the last 15 days of the first month.
      Next month try to have him wear the cage 24/7. When you see that it’s hard for him, hug him and say – I know it’s hard for you, but try to hold on, because you’ll be happy when you get used to the cage. I am very proud of you.
      The best cages for the long term are metal with bars for excellent hygiene. Cages like Jail Bird or Rigid cages are good examples. The plastic chastity belts absorb the smell of urine and that is not nice.
      The husband needs to get used to the cage before you start a cuckold marriage. Six months is enough time for that. A husband who is used to a cage knows that you need a penis and he is more submissive and obedient after he is caged.

Supportive Sub
      Participant

I wear a chastity belt 24/7 except if my Wife grants me a release occasionally. However, we decided not to engage in cuckolding because we fear it could alter the dynamic of our very close marriage relationship

Supportive Sub
      Participant

I agree on the risks associated with cuckolding. It is obviously up to the Queen ultimately up to the Queen, but one needs to be very sure the relationship can handle this before trying it I think

Suzzan – I love what you wrote! If you like the quote below, send me an email – or, better yet, a google chat message:

adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

chastitysubonly
      Participant

I agree with women having men in chastity in a 1 on 1 relationship, but personally I would end things on the spot if she wanted other men on the side. Im not trying to push my views on other people, for me it can’t involve others. To each their own though.

Bobbie
      Participant

My wife dates and has a lover with whom she has sex, with my complete support because I want her to be happy. I have a small penis and have always had performance anxiety which interferes with maintaining an erection, and as a result have never been able to give her the fulfilment and staisfaction she deserves.
      I’m not in a chastity cage 24/7 but have to wear it at night and whenever I’m unsupervised. It’s the metal bars style, which can set off metal detectors so if we fly anywhere I can’t wear it (but she’d be with me then anyway)

footfever77
      Participant

thanks Suzzan, you are perfectly explained how should the wife start putting constant chastity to her husband. really one of the best writting about the case. we mostly dont talk about details how should the husband wear chastity first time. infact its not very easy for the husband. especially if the wife offers to put him inchastity, he might have lots of fear, suspicious, angsts about it. so it should be soft approach and slowly and step by step he should be put in chastity as you wrote in 1 month transition.

its very important the wifes emotional support to husband at the beginning. she should cuddle him, tell him how much she is proud of him wearing chastity and make him emotionally comfortable and encouraging him to wear chastity more and more. he will probably feel sleeping difficulties for the first days. so wifes emotional support, encouragements, maybe some drinks or sleeping pills might be useful for the starting period.

and once the husband get used to wear chastity 724 and he is in long term orgasm denial, you will see a miracle changes on his personality. he will be much more submissive, obediant, compatible and like a soft clay you can totally reshape him by your hands. the chastity is really a therapi, a miracle pill to reshape him as your desires to FLR or cuckolding or other life styles.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.