Home Forums Female Led Relationships Devout Catholic and FLR.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Subby Hubby
      Participant

My wife and I are very devout Catholics, so a FLR can be a tricky path to follow. We have been doing so at her pace for 10 years. I do all the cleaning, cooking laundry. She does a little from time to time ( to relieve guilt )
      We practice a form of Chastity ( this gets tricky in our faith). Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation. Would love to talk about it.
      Also, is it ok to post one’s email out here?

footfever77
      Participant

most of old main religions based on male superiourity since it was the way of thinking old ages. but in the modern world things are changing. so although you are religious you should keep living FLR style, its normal there are some conflicts and guity emotions you or wifey feel. extreme horn and arousal is great way to curve these bad emotions. so its better you wear chastity 7/24 and use long term orgasm denial to keep you very horny. when wifey feels guilty or bad you might worship her feet, legs , clit and ass to make her more horny to recover these emotions.

Subby Hubby
      Participant

So I had a device once, but I really did not use it. At my best I could have full intercourse and not finish. In fairness my wife finishes quickly and does not prefer a bunch of orgasms. She is a one and done, roll over and go to sleep so don’t bother me type of gal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.