Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads I seek a real devoted sub/slave for LTR

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am going through a divorce which will be finalised next month, I don’t have kids. I am self employed in Media production and do freelance with others. I want long term relationship. I want a sub/slave that will be devoted to only me. We start online and can meet when its fine. I was born and raised in a female led household so I was exposed to bdsm early and have vast experience in most kinks. Complete dominance is my natural makeup so I want a true sub/slave who want to experience the true essence of servitude. We will be normal couple to the vanilla world and be kinky around kinky people. I just want true devotion, I’m so fed up of timewasters.

terry, for / FLR
      Participant

Hello Ma’am, did you have an age level your looking for.
      I’m 57 and a true sub/slave, there’s nothing I want more in life is to find a true
      Dom to lead me in life. I will be devoted to you alone, you will own my body and mind.
      Looking for an disciplinarian as I may need to be corrected time to time.

Real/sub

sweetp
      Participant

“I do accept a one time only submission “tribute” to prove you are not a timewaster and also a picture of you naked on your knees holding a paper with IBELONG TO GODDESS CHRISTY written on it”

So when you send her tribute you’re not a time waster…

Subboy
      Participant

I m looking for FLR , LTR, TPE. I m 25 from India. I believe in female supermacy
      My whatsapp +917814185434

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.