Home Forums Female Led Relationships I want a boyfriend but I probably can’t get one.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ilovecolors
      Participant

And it frustrates me.

To love and obey
      Participant

Why?

Ilovecolors
        Participant

I hope it’s not because I’m way way way below a 0 on the beauty scale phydically or a 1 on the beauty scale physically.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Honestly? We would have to see a picture to really know.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

It frustrates me that It might be because I’m way way way below a 0 on the beauty scale physically or rated a 1 on the beauty scale physically why I probably can’t find a boyfriend.

Ralph
      Participant

Beauty is only skin deep,many (not all)youger males do not get that.That probaly does not help you and you have heard that before,however it is very true. The right person (Male) will come along and see you as you regardlees of your looks (or how YOU seem to think you look)!. Of course you still have to try and make yourself somewhat presentable ie:reg.hygiene etc.Good luck

Ilovecolors
        Participant

It frustrates me that you said good luck cause it might mean it may or may not happen.

Ralph
      Participant

In now way was it meant to frustrate you or was it said in a negative way.I am sorry you took it in that manner.

Ilovecolors
        Participant

That it might not happen.

Ralph
      Participant

The opposite ,I believe it will happen.I mentioned in a thread above that younger males (not all) however many seem to put more on looks of a female before anything else.Relationships are made alot more than only looks.Infact if you were to make a list it would/should be on the lower number.Honesty, humour,laughter,caring,romance,and more come way before beauty!I am an older male 62 yrs. ,yet started at age 47 when became divorced back into trying to date.I myself do not believe I am a 0-1 but maybe a 3-4 (normal guy) we all lower ourselves.I am far from a 9-10 I know that much.However with age & looks well finding a women has been far from easy . Finding a FLR woman even harder ,that really makes the odds even slimmer.Women do the same ,seem to put alot on looks first ,then once start to talk find other character traights out.
      Would very much like to chat more if you so choose,understand if you do not . Here or on my site ,little more private .
      Hope to hear from you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Would it be appropriate to ask you if you might be interested in an online friendship? I too hide a bit behind the anonymity of the Internet. Looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you are still looking, please send me a note.

Bobbie
      Participant

It seems to me that somehow You need to elevate Your self esteem, especially if Your goal is to be the leader in Your relationship.
      Have You thought about wearing attractive outfits? I don’t mean slutty provocative things, but tasteful, subtly sexy clothes like short skirts, nylons and high heels…and with the appropriate foundation garments to maximize your body. I’ve probably upset a lot of feminists by saying that, but lots of males respond to those kind of signals.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.