Home Forums Female Led Relationships Level of feminisation

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      melvinepunymeier
      Participant

How feminised are you in your relationship? Does your queen insist that you have feminisation training or has she left the degree of feminisation up to you?

For some subs that will mean no feminisation, but for others there could be different levels of feminisation. One basic level could be just wearing panties underneath trousers and no other additions. The more extreme levels could be training and wearing traditional “sissy” clothing like a French maid outfit whilst doing chores.

Equally, has any queen asked their sub to wear full make-up, a wig and dress in “normal female” clothes like a dress or top/jumper with a skirt and heels or boots, whilst doing chores or pampering her?

Which level of feminisation are you at? A very low level with no feminisation or a high level by looking like another female?

Bobbie
      Participant

i guess you could say that i’m slightly feminized. Feminization isn’t an end in itself but more of a means of expressing who we are. i’m already effeminate, although i tried to suppress it for a long time, and my feminization also is an expression of my submissive role as housekeeper while She has a successful career.
      I do have skirts and dresses but my everyday outfit is typically leggings or yoga pants with a t-shirt or tank top in summer. i wear an apron all the time unless i go out somewhere.

melvinepunymeier
        Participant

That’s great that you have embraced feminisation Bobbie! I think that it is something which I would like to do in an FLR. You can be convincing with your everyday outfit choice. Would you ever wear skirts and dresses on a night out?

Rae
      Participant

My ex broke up with me because i wasnt feminine enough so i guess i have tons of patriarichal traits still from my upbringing

melvinepunymeier
        Participant

I agree with Bobbie, it is a shame Rae that your ex broke up with you because of that. Hopefully you will find a better fix soon.

Bobbie
      Participant

i’m sorry to hear, Rae, that your ex broke up with you and i hope you’ll find someone to share your love with soon.
      To add to my original post, i’d forgotten to mention that my hair is in a feminine style. i do use hot curlers and my Wife decides on my hair style, which changes occasionally.
      Also i wear bikini panties because my chastity cage is metal and kind of heavy and snug panties help support the weight.

melvinepunymeier
        Participant

Your hair looks great Bobbie! You look very feminine.

All About Her
      Participant

My wife is very turned on by the fact that she dominates a person who is an alpha male outside of our personal relationship. Dininishing me would diminish the power rush she get by being alpha over an alpha.

Obedient
      Participant

I’m new here but not new to cross dressing. My level of feminization is up there with fully dressing when my wife encourages it and there are also times I wear my intimate women’s apparel under my male clothing when out. However I am permitted to dress if I ask nicely but she’s not always in the mood for it.

melvinepunymeier
        Participant

That’s great that you are able to fully dress and it is your wife who encourages it. Does she prefer a particular outfit for you to wear?

st998
      Participant

I dress fem at home. My wife is Ok with it but does not ask me to do it. Leggings, panties, short shorts with a t-shirt or tank top is what I wear at home. I paint my toes bright red. I wear a bikini bottom at the beach. I clean house in a panty or nude. I just like to dress sexy. It makes being the house maid fun. I wear women’s jeans in public.

melvinepunymeier
        Participant

You sound like you have an understanding wife and it is great that you are able to wear different outfits at home and in public. How did it feel going out in women’s jeans or a bikini bottom?

st998
        Participant

I don’t think people know I am wearing women’s jeans unless they pay close attention. Back pockets are smaller and the jeans are tight.

Everyone notices the bikini at the beach. My ass is showing which is rare for men. How I feel depends on where I am. I am comfortable being seen by women and feel anxious around men.

Tam
      Participant
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.