Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Ridiculous swarm of scammers

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      sissydeedee
      Participant

Are there any Real Superiors? longing to serve and please a Real Person looking for a FLR

stuartM
      Participant

I have been contacted by sincere women on here, all too far away. But I also get messages from bots with badly translated English who wish to share important information with me.

slavedavidk
      Participant

It is ridiculous, nothing but scammers. Infact, i sent a message to the admin on this site warning them about an individual using the name and photos of a well known ProDomme from the Ottawa Ontario Canada area. The admin never responded and this fake is still active on the site. The real ProDomme i am speaking of told me personally that this is not them. Why does this site allow fakes and scammers to run rampant even after being told. This is disheartening

Anonymous
      Inactive

Missrose1234 is a scammer asked for £400!!

sissydeedee
      Participant

The website sissymeet.com as well it’s affiliated and linked page, cdfling.com
      Are both bs. Always the same questions , messages seem to increase in volume as you let your account expire, and no one ever wants to meet. “Dominates” never have paid profiles and if they do, they are a rare legitimate Superior. I do mean rare.

sweetp
      Participant

FAKE: mistressplant sent you a new message: “hello”

“Hello dear, How are you doing over there? it Really Nice to hear from you, Hope all is well with you, Mistress is seeking a Lovely person here for LFR relationship, are you a sub, sissy slave or slave, Let me know what your Looking for on the site, reply to me.

–seniorboy
        Participant

Yup. I got the same “Lovely person” message from multiple mistress names. Conversation thread of course ends with a request for money.

Juniorpartner
      Participant

You can add jennyjenny11@gmail.com to the list of scammers. She approaches you by asking if you’d like to be trained in the BDSM lifestyle & quickly asks for “tribute” to prove you’re submissive to her & to “activate” your training. She’s about the 4th scammer who’s approached me from this site with the exact same scam. Pathetic.

sissydeedee
      Participant

The truth is Superior Women aren’t searching for betas to own and train. I’ve come to realize that it’s on me to seek out Women that need to be served based on the understanding that I require nothing in return for the privilege making their lives easier

Yes< I agree with the amount of “Dominata’s desiring money, up front”. I fully plan to contribute financially, I JUST WISH THEY’D JUST TAKE ONE GOLDEN EGG A DAY, NOT SHOOT THE GOOSE, FOR ALL THEY CAN GET, AT THAT ONE MOMENT.
      DOES ANYONE KNOW, HOW ELSE WE CAN ADVERTISE FOR MISTRESSES? BECAUSE IT WAS BETTER WITH CRAIG’S LIST AND CLASSIFIEDS…… BUT ONLINE IS SO IMPOSSIBLE…
      HAS ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

bailor
      Participant

Make clear from the start that you will not provide money under any circumstances until after you have met face-to-face and some trust has been established. Period. Hard limit.

Boundncaged
      Participant

I’m new here and I already see what you mean. This site is loaded with them. Just like all the others. Lol shame

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Boundncaged.
      Boundncaged
      Participant

Watch out for Dommevictor

Boundncaged
      Participant

Dommevictoria57 is a true SCAMMER. I have saved all my text from both different times she contacted me and forgot she did. Lol fake pictures and all. If anyone else would like to see the messages please let me know. Good luck to everyone.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Boundncaged. Reason: Dommevictoria57, the profile is DOWN. Lol damn SCAMMER
      Tempest
      Participant

Unfortunate.. is the admin team not active on this site? Hoping to find someone like-minded and hopefully who isn’t a lightyear away. 😅

NCMan
      Participant

IT ispretty much all scammers. Here are some examples. They say they dont have a personal email so you must contact them directly on a phone number. They wont send pictures or ever video chat for personal reasons. Then there are the money asking people. Its ridiculous. I wouldnt even mind donating some money toward the site to prove I am real and I think they should do that for everyone. Even something as little as $5. If anyone is truly interested in finding a partner, a little donation shouldnt be a big deal.

floppenheimer
      Participant

It’s fairly easy to spot them, imo. I’ve seen sone of the male personal ads, and their replies seem to be generic ( not FLR – related ) and repetitive.

It’s also a dead giveaway when they ask for money when they’ve just met you.

The real challenge, in my opinion, is to separate people who have serious intentions from the ones who are just looking for entertainment.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.