Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63/San Diego – Seeking Solace/Happiness in FLR relationship

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      obsequious1
      Participant

Masculine male (ex mil) 63 with many passions and interests. I am academic minded, maintain my physical and spiritual health daily while raising my young child (8). No co-parenting issues with his mom (40) for which I am grateful. I know myself well enough to understand that I am who I am and am not ashamed that I desire female authority in my life. I believe that any discipline is not a game for the faint of heart but something corrective and/or instructive and best comes from a place of love and mutual respect. I respect the person I choose to be in authority and likewise she respects the gift of obedience and the fact that I am doing my best to grow and we both share in the fruit of our/hers/my growth as people and as a couple. Hope to hear from someone nice.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by obsequious1.
      Lady Elena
      Participant

Go through my profile. I have a dominant, kinky, sensual personality that I am ready to explore. Hoping to find an open-minded, relationship oriented person. Distance might be the only hindrance as I am in Nashville TN and can host.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.