Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 29/WA Strong, independent Alfa Female looking for her Beta Male

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LtObeyMe
      Participant

I’m a 29-year-old heteromantic asexual female who has a fantasy of having a good looking, muscular manly man who is completely submissive to me and willing to treat me like a goddess.

I am looking for a young (28-37 year old) and attractive man with a great body to be my man slave. I am not your average woman, I need a man that is willing to be my best friend and treat me like a goddess. I will treat my sub fairly and with the utmost respect as trust is a must for me in a D/s relationship.

Located in the Seattle, WA area

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by LtObeyMe.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by LtObeyMe.
      adventureseeker
      Participant

Enjoyed reading your ad. Willing to explore some possibilities.

Barney
      Participant

Hello, I’d love to give you that obeisance, but I’m out of your preferred age range. Do you know any leaders in Seattle closer to my age (72) that I might reach out to? I’m a new sub, I’ve recently been introduced to that side of me, and I’m very interested in exploring that further. I’ve been interested in FLR for quite a while, though, but was unable to pursue it due to circumstances, but now I’m free to do so. And I would love to treat you to dinner and have a conversation about FLR, to better understand how I might fit into that life. By the way, in your post you required a shirtless photo, I’m new on the site and don’t see a way to attach a photo. I’m unnaturally strong and fit for my age, but I know that will be something to provide to another leadeer. Thanks for a moment of your time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.