Home Forums AboutFLR.com Site Updates and Improvements Which website banner do you prefer?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

New banner cropped

Old Banner

mrrigid
      Participant

I think the more abstract/arty second image, for general use.

While the sex. chores and punishment definitely figure into the FLR male’s fantasies, they may be a little too much for skeptical women.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Me too I think the more neutral image used today is the best, not hinting too directly to what many consider to be kinky. But this should be the decision of the female members of this site, so I suggest you contact them in a message exclusively adressed to them.
      I also suggest You make a section exclusively for the Female members here where they can discuss between themselves as Dommes without us sub males peeking in. That may also attract more females to this site.
      I also think most of the sub males here also are on other contact sites, and may have contact with domme Women there. They should suggest Domme Women in their network to look into AboutFLR.

Mx Kendol
      Participant

Just seeing this post but happy the second one was selected clean with simplicity the first bit too on the nose in implying what a FLR entails. Additionally, as an ebony Domme representation always matters not only in kink but communities at large.

strong813
      Participant

The second banner really looks neater and prettier

Grace87
      Participant

In my opinion, the second banner looks more aesthetically pleasing.

carolinesimps
      Participant

Definitely the second banner is better

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.