Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 34/FL Goddess seeking a devoted sub/slave for long term

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      GoddessCarolyn
      Participant

I was born and raised in a female led household hence my vast experience in many kinks. Complete dominance is my natural makeup. I’m into media production, no kids, currently separated, divorce will be finalized next month. I hate games and disloyalty. I seek a total power exchange relationship where we appear vanilla to non kinksters and open to play with other kinksters sometimes.

My interests includes ABDL, feminization, body worship — ass, pussy, feet — chastity, humiliation, degradation, pegging, spitting & slapping, beatings, golden showers, crossdressing, face sitting, face riding, collar & leash, strict discipline, and more. Limits are anything illegal and permanent injury to the body. I don’t impose all my kinks on a sub because I respect my subs limit.

Hello! Do you like this quote? If so, we will likely get along. Send me a message! “For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer?”

FLR5slave
      Participant

Hello I am very interested. I live in Copenhagen.

Mattcfl
      Participant

Hello Goddess,

I am interested and live in Central Florida.

subbyboy
      Participant

Greetings mistress,

Your description matches me exactly as a slave. I’m willing to relocate to wherever you wish and come serve you as your slave forever. I am truly dedicated and I am willing to leave behind all trades of my life to serve you and make you happy. My limits are exactly as you described. I am 25 years old.

Hope to hear from you soon!
      Humbly,

Your slave

Roger
      Participant

Hi! I’m new on this site but I can say I’m interested in this, here’s some info about me:

>ASL.

19, M, USA

>About you / hobbies

I like anime, casual games and hear some convos (I don’t like taking the initiative, I’m not good at that)

>Looking for

I wan’t to be irl pet of a bbw or a milf so I can travel, I can do anything you wan’t just not pooping, vomit or rough physical damage

>Not looking for

Only online

>Discord

rogergcgi

More info:

Name (nickname tbh): Roger

Height: 5’5

Weight: 120 lbs

Sex: Virgin, haven’t done yet

Kisses: haven’t done yet

simplyjoe
      Participant

May we inquire where you are located? It would be beneficial to all if you would post the City and State you are located in.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.