Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 34F seeking TPE live in SERVICE slave (no sex) in EU, Slovenia

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MissMaya
      Participant

Looking for a 24/7 TPE Live In House Slave with no release. Not seeking a friend, neither a lover, but a slave.

Older 50+, retired, financially well stable slave to move here to Slovenia with me and my boyfriend ASAP!

Must have EU citizenship/passport (Or enough income to go through the purchase of a real estate to get long term residency if you are from UK or US).

NOT looking for a sex slave. You will NEVER have any sexual contact with me, ever. I seek only a service slave, a man who wants to serve and obey me. As a slave who will never have any sexual contact with his owner or anynody else. No pegging, no pussy worship, no toilet slavery.

I am looking to meet older, successful man, not brokies with a fetish and nothing to offer me.

Beside cooking, cleaning, and the usual around the house, you will work on my 2ha of land, woodworking, farming, etc… you will have the oportunity to learn mechanics (fixing cars, tractors), construction (house renovation), tree planting and grooming (cherries, olive oils, apples). No experiece needed, we will teach you everything. My time is valuable, so please approach with serious offers ONLY!

I speak Slovenian, English and Italian fluently. I have my own business and work from home, that means I will stay and control the slave most of the day.

Not interested in online games. When you become my slave, you sign a contract and then yes I fully control your income and assets. Must be able to verify over a videochat.

Basic accomodation, food, clothes, health insurance – you will have everything for a nice life. Not seeking a masochist to throw in a basement, but a butler to join the family.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by MissMaya. Reason: added location in title
      James
      Participant

Hello MissMaya
      I hope your are doing well.
      Im living in the UK and I’m seeking a confident and strong woman to control and lead me . I have many skills and experience in woodwork,metalwork,farming and construction, Iam a business man and iam willing to relocate for the right woman. I’m new to this site so if you need anymore information please let me know
      Thank you
      James

MissMaya
        Participant

Hello, nice to meet you James. Would love to chat. Will send you a private message.

FLR4sub
      Participant

Dear MissMaya,
      very good and appropriate offer. I’m very interested.
      I praise the female supremacy and the devine feminine. So I have read your advertisement with great interest. TPE in a complete female dominance triggers me a lot.
      I am very submissive and am looking for the woman who will shape me according to HER will to become her obedient well-working slave forever. I know my place in life and in a relationship, so I’m hard-working and diligent.
      I would be happy to hear from you and stay
      Sincerely
      Michael

FLR4sub
      Participant

Miss, please can you send me your e-mail-adress or telegram name by pm? I cannot answer think because I am not verified though I sent a request to se admin long ago
      Sincerley,
      Michael

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.