Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 42/AZ Successful, Scandinavian Goddess seeking LT FLR

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m fortunate to live a wonderful, fulfilling life and travel as I please, at least up until the covid,
    the one thing missing is a loving FLR.

I am a strong, intelligent Woman very sensual with a hedonistic lust for life.
    I am a Goddess and deserve to be treated like one!
    I know what I want and how to get you to beg to do it 😉
    I have had FLR’s of levels varying between 1-4 TPE and find that the higher levels works best.

I am good looking, well educated MSc, well traveled, capable and confident. I run my own business and travel extensively. I lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy the finer things in life. I’m seeking a cuck who has a similar lifestyle.

I’m strict but fair. With me as your Goddess, you will know where you belong.

you will be a successful professional or business owner, articulate, intelligent, clean and free from personal rancour as my world is beautiful and I seek to keep it as such.

I expect a polite message mentioning your previous experience, your current situation as well as the level of FLR you are looking for.

Monty2233
    Participant

Hello Miss, i am chris 43 from michigan seeking a very high level FLR. Even beyond level 4 if that were possible. Im very committed to female supremacy and long to live in total service to a wonderful dominant woman. Would you be willing to consider me? I offer total obedience and loyalty. Im single, no kids. And willing to relocate if it is your wish. If interested text me at 313-324-6105, i hope to hear from you!

Hi, I’ll text you and sign with M for MyLady

SeekingAlphaF
    Participant

Lady Rose,

Happy Friday! I hope you hade a good week. I thoroughly enjoyed your profile! I appreciate that you have taken the time to articulate what you are seeking in an ideal relationship. I would enjoy the opportunity to learn more about you. My number is 913-534-4811. I hope you share my interest!

Dave

Lady Rose: I am now in Calgary, Canada, I decided to stay here while covid calms down. I’m looking worldwide for a suitable sub/slave for FLR so email me and we can get to know each other while we wait for the borders to open up again.

Sincerely,

Lady Rose

Kubler Ross
    Participant

M

I saw your ad. I am very excited that Aboutflr.com has returned. I don’t know why it dropped off the earth. In its prior life, I had already downloaded and read all the male articles. That is why I am actively seeking a trues relationship.

KR

captgene/IL
    Participant

Dear Goddess Lady Rose, i live in Chicago and would love to hear from You. i am single with no baggage like kids or ex-wives. i seek a level 3 or 4, i would love to hear from You. i have been in a FLR for five years that ended ten years ago. i can travel or relocate easily. i hope to hear from You.
    gene

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.