Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50/PA Led By Me With Love

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      adhira
      Participant

I am an attractive, 50 year old (you’d never guess by looking at me ) Black woman ISO a man who has an intrinsic need to be devoted to, care for, and follow the loving leadership of a strict, powerful woman. I am a naturally dominant woman, who understands that my man’s submission is a gift to be nurtured. I am only interested in a committed, monogamous, long-term relationship where the FLR dynamic is predominant. My kink is stripping a man right down to his bare essence, and loving all of him.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by adhira.
      SeekingAlphaF
      Participant

Adhira,

I hope you had a good week and are enjoying the start of your weekend! May I ask what part of PA you reside? I grew up in Pittsburgh. I found your profile very appealing and hope that we may get to know each other better. I appreciate that you seem to be a strong and confident woman who knows what she wants in a relationship.

My number is 913-534-4911. I hope to hear from you!

Dave

Chuck
      Participant

Adhira
      Hello. How would you be with a domesticed beta msle serking a woman whom would enjoy her sub to be honestly open and in touch with his desire to embrace his feminity.

terry, for / FLR
      Participant

Hello, I would love to be the person your looking for

Miniskirt
      Participant

Yes Ma’am, I have just signed up here yesterday and wrote my introduction. I would like to explore this lifestyle with you further, please.

Tom
      Participant

Hello ma’am, I’m a very submissive 60 yo man in Virginia seeking a sane FLR. I was a wife for 14 years and tend to be very loyal and loving. I’m willing to relocate as needed. I am retired with if allowed a side business that brings in pretty good money. Please contact me for photos etc. Tom

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.