Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 55 MO (for now) Seriously Seeking

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alice
      Participant

Deceptively alpha female seeks alpha male for a lifetime of fulfillment. I’m tired of the boys, please God, bring me a man. I’m naturally dominant but still very much a lady. I appreciate a worldly dominant man who chooses to submit only to me. I value integrity (do what you say you’re going to do) and maturity with a bit of playfulness when it’s appropriate. I do not seek a husband, I seek a willing life partner that can stand on his own without me but chooses not to. Key words: friendship, romance, affection and adventure

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Alice.
      SeekingAlphaF
      Participant

Hello Alice,

I enjoyed reading your dating post. I appreciate that you are seeking a masculine man capable of taking care of himself. I am interested in a healthy long term relationship with the right Alpha woman. I am not the doormat type. I want a relationship based on mutual respect a single feel I have much to offer in the right relationship.

Lookingformyone
      Participant

Hi I’m seeking a alpha women for the same reasons! I do not plan to get married but have a mature person on my side. Tho I do not tolerate her being with other people and stuff like that, need full commitments.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.