Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 62/Germany+ – Looking for FLR

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Torly
      Participant

I want to do everything to make my partner happy and really have learnt over time to feel happy when she is happy! I am a handsome and younger looking, 62 years old, 180cm, 74, non-smoker, blond, slim and sporty, well-educated man with a lot of experience. German citizen, very internationally-minded. My character is rather sensitive and I am interested in many things, always eager to learn. I am adaptable and devotion-oriented. I do respect kinky practices and fantasies and am open to anything consensual but see male submission more as a given natural fact rather than mere fantasy. I will quickly obey any order from an intelligent woman and support her – in search of a true superior but also be a true confidant. You can take over any time – totally – but I can steer myself also quite well if necessary.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how was your weekend? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Torly
        Participant

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Torly.
        • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Torly.
        • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Torly.
      Torly
      Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.