Home Forums Female Led Relationships Is cuckolding a vital part of flr

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

What do people think ?
      Is it a intrinsic part? With the humiliation it gives and enjoyment for mistress?
      Thoughts people

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Intelisub49

I wouldn’t say it’s essential. FLR means trust to me and part of that is manogamy but that’s my (and wife’s) preference.

There are a lot of ways for my goddess to express control and if that’s what you want, then go for it

Best
      Mike

Antony
      Participant

FLR clearly can be very different for different people. For me it would be a faithful monogamous relationship. Just one where the woman is in charge.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Antony That’s the most important bit

Percepshun
      Participant

I’d say no.

FlaFLR
      Participant

It would be up to Mistress if she wants to include cuckolding. It would certainly be an expression of her power.

desertsub
      Participant

It is important in our relationship but overall, no, I don’t think it’s vital to an FLR.

I was cuckolded by my first wife for a brief period of time, but she was never into dominating me. We ended up splitting up with a lot of the reason being I needed a woman who would dominate and control me.

My current wife and I talked a lot about this before we got married, and our marriage has always been an FLR. She has a very dominant personality and that was one of the things that attracted me to her. She was also very promiscuous, she liked variety in her sex life. She knew my first wife had cuckolded me, but she attempted to remain monogamous after we got married. (She had sex with another guy with my knowledge for two months before we got married).

About two years into our marriage we tried swinging for a while, but her jealousy was a problem. I also never really enjoyed having sex with t other women, but loved seeing her experience a new sexual partner. We talked about it and agreed that her cuckolding me was what we both wanted. Her having the freedom to do as she pleases while I remain faithful is an integral part of our relationship and her dominance over me. It works very well for us, but it certainly isn’t a necessary part of an FLR.

experimenti3
        Participant

I feel that our relationship is exactly the same. Actually we are into cuckolding for quite some time, and just now we have started the FLR. I am so excited and really happy that my wife agreed on this.

thelostcabbage
      Participant

I don’t think it is necessary. My wife and I do not engage in cuckolding, but I would not be opposed to it if she wanted to experience cuckolding or hot wifing. My biggest concern would be whether she could keep it at just sex or would she fall in love with another man.

Steph
      Participant

I am in an FLR relationship with a lovely woman who dates younger men so in our relationship it is definitely a vital part. It is as a result of my inability to satisfy her sexually as I am a “sissy”

Should it be part of every FLR? I would say absolutely not because it definitely does have an effect on the relationship. I was told at the start of the relationship that cuckolding would be part of it and I made the decision to accept it. f it were asked or demanded once you have begun a relationship that is a different story.

AmsDom
      Participant

Cuckolding isnt absolutely necessary for everyone, its just the cherry on the cake.

But oh how delicious a cherry it is. Ive eaten the whole goddamn bowl!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is cuckolding an essential part of an FLR?
      Is chastity this?
      What about BDSM?
      These are all questions about rules that don’t exist.
      I live in an FLR that used to be very sexually oriented. BDSM, chastity, many fetishes ….. everything included. Only cuckolding was never included. But everything sexual has fallen by the wayside.
      It’s up to me, my wife, both of us – but mainly it’s down to the many family, personal and work-related constraints that cost us a lot of time, energy and desire. Oh, I forgot about menopause. This is also to blame.

For years now this has been going on without (notable) sex. But we still have a female led relationship – a relationship in which the woman leads!
      Basically, FLR does not mean more than that.

No chastity for me (have a lot of chastity cages in the drawer), little sex. No cuckolding either, although my wife dreams of being fucked like a piece of meat with a pussy by one or more men. I know that, we do dirty talk about it from time to time.

No one is to blame, no one and yet everyone could do something to change it. I’m on my way to putting these things back together. But it will last.

To come back to the question of the topic: Everything possible is an essential part of a so-called FLR, at least in the longings and thoughts – but there are no rules for it, no FLR Bible that tells you: it has to be like this and not otherwise.

One thing is certain: in a FLR, the queen rules. The rest is the twaddle of the servants at the Queen’s court. 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

No it’s not a vital part of flr. Why should it be? It will appeal to some couples and it won’t appeal to others. But it is not vital in any sense. That’s like saying ‘is a chastity device a vital part of flr’, which it isn’t. Or ‘is using a moniker or reverent name for Her vital?’ No. But each to their own

Rose joy
      Participant

Goddess looking for subs to own Message on kik::Rosejoy76y Snapchat::rose_j20236826 ;I’m a very strict Dom, looking for a totally dedicated sub. They should be: needy, desperate for attention, happy to follow ALL rules, very few limits

Josh
      Participant

I am Josh 44 yo married to a hot black women 15 year my junior. I knew her personality was very dominant from the beginning and I introduced her to flr. She loved every piece of it and we couldn’t be better. However nothing are just roses and eventually she’s being insisting on the idea of dating other men. I don’t like to say no to her but I have been struggling with this. I don’t see myself as a cuck. I don’t know if it will be healthy for us. I feel like on crossroad. Even though we’ve spoken a lot about it we can’t get to a common point. It might be hot and good to our relationship but I am not sure an insecure about it. Any ideas?

Robi82
      Participant

Personally, I love being a cuckold in a relationship, but it all depends on how you agree with each other in FLR.

Suzzan
      Participant

Sex between a man and a woman is a naturally dominant male act. A submissive man will never be good at penetrative sex. Oral sex is the domain of the submissive man and he does well there. Many submissive men wear a chastity belt and have a certain denial period that is good for their behavior. During that period, the penis is unavailable to the dominant wife. When the denial period expires, the submissive man ejaculates quickly and just as quickly crawls into the cage.
      The real man and his skills in penetrative sex are essential for a dominant woman. Most submissive men know this and support it.

Cuckolding can take many forms that are not humiliating to a submissive male.

Abby Lee
      Participant

In my case it was an expression of my wife’s power and control. Recently she has had minicams installed so that her partner(s) can observe me when I am doing chores or reading a book or mag, such as Cosmo to accelerate my feminine development. She constantly reminds me that a sub fem person is incapable of penetrating her the way her bulls do.

melvinepunymeier
      Participant

Cuckholding is a vital part of the relationship if your queen demands that it is. Like AmsDom says, it is the cherry on the cake. It is the ultimate FLR when the guy has no sexual involvement and has to watch another guy pleasure his queen. Imagine the thoughts that go round his head of inadequency, envy, frustration and sadness that it is not him engaging in the act.

It is the utmost feeling of rejection, as you can see it with your own eyes that your queen is loving what is happening to her by another person. You are helpless in preventing this from happening. Also, she is not thinking of you as a dominant, strong sexual being, in her mind you are probably just a small, weak, puny sub.

I think cuckholding really does shift the power to the female and it is the final step for a sub to realise that he is just there to please her in a casual way, just as she could hire a cleaner to clean the house or go to the beauticians. He provides a service to her and that’s all he will ever do. That is crushing to certain males, but I feel that that is the ideal life to service my queen.

Bottoms@up
      Participant

I think it depends on the level of your relationship. I’ve learned everyone is a little different on this. For us my wife’s pleasure makes it a much needed component for us. My wife was a swinger before we met so she was already into that. It opens up more ways to keep her feeling maxed out with sexual release and energy. For us my wife needs me involved so it’s not like it’s done away from me. One thing is for certain, it’s alot of fun 🤩

All About Her
      Participant

Maybe, but not necessarily. For my wife, sex is about intimacy between her and me. She does not seek intimacy with anyone else and cannot imagine that could happen without humiliating me. While she is very dominant and in total control everywhere including the bedroom, humiliation and degradation are hard limits for our FLR.

footfever77
      Participant

there are many types of FLR relations and some of them doesnt use cuckolding method. but according to me for a deep FLR relation cuckolding and husband constant chastity are required. so that the husband pushed a servant, slave role in the marriage and wifey gets full power, freedom and domination of the marriage. even if wifey doesnt have a regular bull, she should be open to date with other guys, make sex with them, having other lovers etc. if she wants one day.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.