Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 55/Missouri – Looking for Unique Submissive Partner

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alice
      Participant

Deceptively alpha female seeks submissive alpha male for a lifetime of fulfillment. I’m tired of the boys, please God, bring me a man. I’m naturally dominant but still very much a lady. I appreciate a worldly dominant man who chooses to submit only to me. I value integrity (do what you say you’re going to do) and maturity with a bit of playfulness when it’s appropriate. I do not seek a husband, I seek a willing life partner that can stand on his own without me but chooses not to. I am currently very mobile and love to travel.

Hello! Do you like this quote? If so, we will likely get along. Send me a message! “For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer?”

Flmlove
      Participant

Hi

I do not know whether I am too old for you. I just wanted to say that I am intrigued by your posting.

Take care

beta Francis
      Participant

I have been interested in FLR for some time being a long time spanko . Coming out of something I never agreed to I don’t know how well I would do at this time as I need to rebuild my ability to trust . I am not on here very often I have fetL and one other that I favor . I am going to WWW event in Wichita on the Mar 9 they are FLR based .

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.