Home Forums AboutFLR.com Site Updates and Improvements Hello my queen Boss woman who is for a FLR and famely company together

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Submessive01
      Participant

Hello my queen Boss woman who is for a FLR
      I’m looking for a well-educated strictly dominant career woman for a female leader marriage where we develop a family business together with you woman as CEO Boss and Sales Manager in the company
      I am looking for a strong well-educated masculine muscular athletic handsome submissive kind gentleman for a long-term female leader marriage FLM preferably with family and children together where I as your husband take care of everything in the home including the children so you as a woman get full freedom to be able to expand as the CEO and Head of Sales in the company along with your submissive kind gentleman who supports your maximum success and maximum psychological and physical erotic and oral sexual dreams and stimulation satisfied every day at the snap of your fingers.
      I am a gentleman who likes family life and a loving relationship together with a woman who appreciates family life with deep love and long-term solid female lead marriage, where we strive to build each other’s self-esteem with support and love from the bottom of our hearts I love to cook dinner to you and the family and clean the house and wash clothes for you just to make you happy and save time for love when you come from work and I a good and romantic lover who thinks of my woman’s pleasure before my own erotic pleasure for me am a very loving submissive gentleman to the love of your heart who is a sporty slim handsome muscular hard working well educated businessman in my 2 own companies as CEO sales manager

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.